Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Thirty-One Fundraiser

I'm sorry I only have time for a quick post.  Here's what's been cooking.

  • We are miss, miss, MISSING the boys! 
  • We've been working hard to turn in as many grants as we can find (there really aren't many, and the need for financial assistance is great), so please pray for these families  
  • Our USCIS 1-800A application is in process, and our biometrics (fingerprints) appt. is scheduled next week in Baltimore on February 22nd.  I can't wait to get that out of the way and get one step closer.

Right now my friends are planning a "Thirty-One" Fundraiser.  By now you surely are sick of reading posts from me asking you to donate to our cause. :) This adoption has stretched me in many ways, and fundraising has probably been the biggest one!  I certainly do not want to appear forceful or to make people feel obligated to help us financially.  Yet, each time we have a fundraiser,  people hear about our adoption for the first time and ask to help.  So here I go again...Thank you for still choosing to be my friend after you read post after post about fundraisers, auctions, m&ms, etc.  THANK YOU!

My wonderful friend, Katy is donating her commission to our Thirty-One event!  If you are planning to purchase any of these great products, please consider ordering through the link below or sharing it with people you know.  The price will be the same, and you will be helping us out in a big way. The money we raise for this event will go to help us reach our $45,000 goal. This cost includes agency fees, travel expenses, government fees, and medical exams for the boys before they can leave Estonia.

Please email me if you have any questions:  jenniferprusha@yahoo.com

Orders can be taken online up until Saturday, February 18th.

http://www.mythirtyone.com/shop/eventhome.aspx?eventId=E1376790&from=DIRECTLINK

** Another bonus- if 3 more parties are booked with Katy through our event, we will receive 5% of the order total from each party!  So please contact me if you live in our area and would like to host a party in the future.






No comments:

Post a Comment